Search Lexington Property Listings in Kentucky
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- Over $1,000,000
Rich soil and rich history in the area make Lexington one of the most charming communities to live and work in. While its affordability and numerous community features offer something for everyone.
Named after the first battle of the American Revolutionary War, Lexington is a community that is rich in historical significance. Home to the most popular horse racing stadium in the area, Keeneland, each year, thousands of equine enthusiasts visit the area to watch numerous horse events and races.
Its booming economy and storied history only add to the exceptional land for sale in Lexington, KY. With flat pastureland and limestone in the area, horse farming and agriculture farming is able to thrive. Plentiful clean drinking water in the area is also a vital feature that ensures some of the best crops and horse breeding in the country.
These factors make farming in Lexington a lucrative business for those looking to invest. The rich soil is perfect for local crops such as alfalfa, hay, corn, soybeans, tobacco, barley, and sorghum. These crops yield exceptional returns for farmers, which, adds to the appeal of buying land in the area.
Regardless of what you are looking for, there is something in Lexington that will suit your needs. From acres of flat land, perfect for agriculture to pastures complete with a picturesque modern barn, Lexington land for sale has what you are looking for.
Explore Kentucky Land For Sale By Region
Lexington Land & Community Highlights
Although Lexington is most known for its equestrian scene, there are many other cultural and recreational activities that are popular in the area. Lexington is known as a highly educated community that combines Southern charm and mid-western sensibility and politeness. As a modern community close to other major Kentucky cities such as Georgetown and Nicholasville, Lexington is gaining popularity with young families and ambitious professionals for its numerous community features and opportunities.
Notable Lexington KY Community Features
- Lexington is home to numerous wineries, distilleries, and craft breweries that offer enjoyment for residents and visitors alike.
- The city is known for its safety and cleanliness. Lexington has previously been voted by Forbes magazine as one of the cleanest cities in America.
- Its stable economy can also be attributed to several Fortune 500 companies located in the area such as Xerox, UPS, IBM, Trane, and Jif peanut butter.
- Home to the University of Kentucky.
- Lexington hosts numerous cultural events and is home to a professional orchestra, multiple ballet companies, professional theater, and more.
- Other community events include artisanal fairs throughout the year, outdoor markets, balls, and other events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy numerous parks and nature sanctuaries as well as public golf courses, dog parks, and more.
Start searching for your dream farm now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.